Sunday, August 29, 2010

RTF305??? Just Another Class??

(a cute picture from a Wiki spaces Called voices of the world)
Well one this is for sure I was not expecting to be blogging anytime soon. Especially for this class. Radio-Television-Film was a major I was thinking of doing, getting into the school was one of the things I had wanted to do at U.T. but I decided instead to get into the new major in The College of Liberal Arts, IRG!! International Relations and Global Studies. I used to make Documentaries for NHD (National History Day.... History fair competition) and shorts for church (one was called a God-umentary).
 (of course a picture of a director from fotosearch)
The truth is I love film... I really do, making them, watching them, learning about them... But mostly making or watching. I would love to double major in R-T-F, but I don't know if its my "calling". The main reasons I'm taking this class, as a freshman, is because its in my FIG, And I can Use this as a Fine Arts Credit and still do somthing I like. It's college, I'm sure I'll learn something, the best kind of student, is the student that takes away a bit of knowlege from every situation. ( I already created a blog something I thought I would never do, or learn to do and it was easy-peasy.

My "favorite" Blog... or the only blog I have ever read is one of the people I met this summer (his name is Daniel) the link is below

No comments:

Post a Comment